Our Winterbuild Program Starts on Oct 1 2018. Call now and don't miss out!!! It ends on October 31, 2018 ,and the best deals are in the first week!
At Explorer Industries we are all about jetboats. We hunt, fish, and use them the same way that you do. This helps us to understand your needs. Why not give our team the opportunity to quote, and build your next riverboat.
The time to order your boat for next season is NOW!!!!!
- All new for 2017. Now available with a drop bow, and pump outboard for even more space.
- CAD designed for superior strength and lightweight construction.
- Exclusive in house built electronic dash that displays all of the standard information, but gives you more. Like a fuel monitor, exact fuel tank calibration, built in code reader and many other customizable configurations.
- We build our own EZ Clean Intake. Our billet intake, with 1/4" QT100 intake grates makes it one of the toughest intakes in the industry.
- UHMW Keel strip, and reverse chines, make these boats tough and responsive.
- Dependable AT 309 pumps give you the best in performance and fuel economy.
- Durable Zolatone and powder coated accents to keep your boat looking good for years.
- We use only the best rigging products from companies such as Attwood, Teleflex and Springfield.
- Power your new jetboat with one of the following engines form Kodiak; 4.3, 4.3DI, 5.3DI, 5.7, 6.2(L86), 6.2(LS3), and 6.2(LSA).
- Because your boat is built for you right here, we can customize it to fit your needs.
- Our inboards carry a 3 year engine warranty and a Limited Lifetime hull warranty.
142/162/172* Explorer Outboard Riverboats
- Our outboard line of jetboats are built to exceed the same rigid standards as our inboards.
- Available in 14', 16', and 17' there is one for every application.
- UHMW Keel strips, and reverse chines, (162 & 172) make these boats tough and maneuverable.
- New for 2017 is a Jet Drift configuration in all sizes.
- As well for 2017, the 172 has a full front with a removable door as an option.
- Choose from either the 60/40 or the 90/65 on the 162.
- Choose from either the 90/65 or the 115/80 on the 172.
- Our outboards carry a 3 year engine warranty and a Limited Lifetime hull warranty.
16'/ NAVIGATOR JON BOAT
- Wider beams than the competition.
- Wider bottoms.
- All welded hull.
- Full bench seats.
- Square nose.
- Flat bottom.
- Can be customized to suit your needs.